What Our Clients Say
SYNLawn synthetic grass lets us have a perfect lawn year-round with hardly any yard work. While our neighbors are mowing and trimming, we’re actually kicking back and enjoying life!--Cal & Danette S,
In The News
SYNLawn surfacing products and their installation methods are now IPEMA certified.
SYNLawn has worked diligently to create a synthetic turf product that is in accordance with the standards of the International Play Equipment Manufacturer’s Association (IPEMA). We are proud to announce that our state-of-the-art synthetic grass surfacing products are now IPEMA certified.
In the interest of public safety, IPEMA provides third party Product Certification services for U.S. and Canadian public play equipment and public play surfacing materials in the United States. They do so because they are committed to affording a safer, more injury-free play environment for children and the general public.
The following SYNLawn installation methods are now IPEMA certified:
- SYNBermuda 200 over 2 1/8” PolyGreen Foam/Gmax & HIC: 10 feet
- SYNTipede 351 over 2 1/8” PolyGreen Foam/Gmax & HIC: 9 feet
- SYNtipede 322 over 2 1/8” PolyGreen Foam/Gmax & HIC: 10 feet
- SYNGreen 200 over 2 1/8” Polygreen Foam/Gmax & HIC: 9 feet
- Basix Landscape 100 with 3 pounds rubber infill/Gmax & Hic: 5 feet (no pad), Gmax & Hic: 9 feet (with 2 1/8” pad)
SYNLawn is proud of the opportunity to offer an IPEMA Certified Installation that provides the highest level of compliance and the very safest surface for children to play on. Contact your Ohio SYNLawn distributor regarding your installation today!